1. The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
The FCA is the independent watchdog that regulates financial services. Use this information to decide if our services are right for you.
2. Whose products do we offer?
Car Sea Ltd is a Credit Broker, not a Lender. Our approach to financing vehicle sales is to use the strong relationship we have with Motion Finance 2017 Ltd and we will introduce you to them to source finance products from a panel of lenders and intermediaries to assist with your vehicle purchase. We are not an independent financial advisor and do not make recommendation. However, we will provide you with information on products which may suit your requirements based on information you disclose to assist you in making an informed decision on your purchase. You may be able to obtain funding for your purchase from other providers and you are encouraged to seek alternative quotations.
3. What services will we provide you with?
We will provide you with information to assist with your funding decision on: Credit Agreements – Hire Purchase, Conditional Sale, Personal Contract Purchase, Lease Purchase, Personal Loan.
4. Will you have to pay us for our Finance services?
No, you make no payment to us. Instead, the broker we introduce you to will pay us for introducing you to them. You have the right to request that we disclose the commission amount. To do this email us at [email protected]. Any commission payments will not affect the amounts you pay under your finance agreement, all of which are set by the broker concerned. The amount of any commission paid will relate to the amount you borrow, the term of your loan and the interest rate charged. This commission is either a fixed fee or calculated as a percentage of your loan advance.
5. Who regulates us?
Car Sea Ltd is directly authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for consumer credit and insurance distribution activities. Our Firm Reference Number is 979627. Our FCA permitted business is arranging finance contracts. You can check this on the FCA Register by visiting the FCA web site at www.fca.org.uk.
6. What to do if you have a complaint
If you wish to register a complaint, please contact us by writing to Compliance Manager, Car Sea Ltd, Unit 18, New Road, Wennington, Rainham, RM13 9EB by phone on 02033559822 If you cannot settle your complaint with us you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service www.financialombudsman.org.uk
By making this application you agree that:
- Searches will be carried out against you with licensed credit reference agencies and those agencies will retain a record of this information for other lenders/agencies to see.
- The information provided on this application may be passed on to one or more lenders who may also conduct searches with one or more credit reference agencies. This information may also be used for occasional debt tracing. You have a right to receive a copy of the information a lender/agency holds about you if you apply to them in writing and pay a fee.
- The personal information collected will be shared with fraud prevention agencies who will use it to prevent fraud and money laundering and to verify your identity. If fraud is detected you could be refused certain services, finance or employment. Further details explaining how the information held by fraud prevention agencies may be used can be obtained by reading our Privacy Notice or contacting the lender's customer services team